2015 End Of Year Concert

We are very proud to share with you this year’s performance of My Favourite Time of Year by The Florin St Band from the end of year concert. All the children did an amazing job and really rose to the challenge of performing on the night.  All the practising we had done throughout the term really shone through.  We would like to thank all the parents, caregivers and even grandparents who helped source and make all the amazing costumes the children wore. They definitely looked the part. So please enjoy this year’s performance. We hope you are as proud of your children as we certainly are!

I would like to thank Mrs Knipe for putting the video of our amazing performance on M11’s blog. I would also like to say a very big thankyou to everyone for their efforts in making our End of Year concert item so wonderful! Seasons Greetings!!

concert 2015 from Mrs Knipe on Vimeo.

2 thoughts on “2015 End Of Year Concert

1. Leigh Haggerwood

Wow, what a great performance! Everybody really got into the spirit of the song and sang it so well. I love the Victorian costumes and the props and pictures that go with the lyrics. This is one of the best renditions I’ve seen, well done everyone!

Merry Christmas

Leigh
    The Florin Street Band

Reply